The following terms and conditions govern all use of the lin-ks.com website and all content, services and products available through the website, including, but not limited to, the client area (collectively referred to as the Site).
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Site. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Site or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by lin-ks.com, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
Description of services
Our Site provides publishers with the ability to shorten urls and earn income by showing users advertising on their way to their destination url or framed at their destination page. Advertisers may utilize our Site to promote products or services on the advertising pages provided by the publishers or any third party company. You understand and agree that the Site may include advertisements on these shortened url which is a requirement of the site to operate. You also understand and agree that the service may include communications from our Site, such as website announcements, rate change notifications and other notices. You may opt out of these announcements by unchecking the notifications checkbox in your account management page. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features made to the Site shall be subject to these terms of service.
Client area account
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your client area account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You must immediately notify lin-ks.com of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. lin-ks.com will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
Contribution to website
If you leave comments anywhere on the Site, post material to the Site, post links on the Site, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Site (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, audio, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- Downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party
- You have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms
- The Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content
- The Content is not spam, is not machine or randomly generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing)
- The Content is not libelous or defamatory, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third part